- PhD in Electrical Engineering with a Minor in Mathematics, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, USA, 2012.
- MSc (Engg) in Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore India, 2005.
- BE in Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpore, India, 2003.
Courses offered in the last five years
- E3 252: Digital Controllers for Power Applications
Awards / Honours / Affiliations
- Dr John D and Barbara E. Holm Fellowship, University of Minnesota, USA, 2007
- IEEE Senior Member
Current Research areas
- Low and Medium voltage grid integration of renewable energy resources and storage: Power converter design, Topology, Control : both in grid tied and micro grid scenarios, Medium frequency isolation.
- Direct AC/AC power conversion, Matrix converter: Topology, Design, Modulation and Applications.
- Design of high power medium frequency inductors and transformers.